Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Hauling! NYX

I have been hauling a lot over the past 2 months. I purchased quite a few things from the brands NYX, MAC, BH cosmetics, Coastal Scents, and Napolean Perdis. I have decided to break the Hauls up into the individual brands so that I can post in depth about each group of items. I'm gonna start with my items from the brand NYX. NYX is a low end brand that can be found for reasonable prices in beauty supply stores or online. The eyeshadows and blushes offer great pigmentation for the price. This brand is great for makeup beginners who don't have a lot of money to invest in products.
I purchased the Box of Smokey Look Collection Palette from HauteLook at a great price. Regular price is $22.00 I got it from HauteLook for $13.00. The palette contains eye shadows to create gray smokey eyes, purple smokey eyes, bronze smokey eyes, and natural smokey eyes. It also contains 3 blushes, contour, highlight and bronzer powder, concealers, lip glosses, 12 glitter creams and 1 black eyeliner.
I purchased the long pencils from Cherry Culture for $1.99 each and the short pencils from my local beauty supply for the same price. I have the colors Black, Dark Brown, White, Caberet, Nude, Pinky, Coral, and Orange.
Here are some swatches
Also I purchased 11 round lipsticks for $2.99 each I depotted them and put them in these clear containers The colors are Peach Bellini, Chloe, Hot Pink, Pink Lyric, Baby Pink
Pure Nude, Tea
Medusa, Pure Red, Hebe, Helio
I purchased a Black Jumbo eye pencil from Cherry Culture for $3.50 and a Hot Pink one from my local beauty supply store for $3.99 I purchased these to use a bases.
Also I purchased the white eyeshadow base from Sears it was far too expensive there and I should have just got it from Cherry Culture when I got my other items. I love the white base it really makes colors pop. Those are all of the NYX items I picked up. Next post I will show the MAC items that I picked up so check back for that post. Thanks for reading gorgeous Gals please feel free to comment or ask any questions below.

No comments:

Post a Comment