Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Wednesday, August 1, 2012
Friday, June 15, 2012
The first deal is offered a new favorite site of mine Haute Look. I love this site and check it out everyday from the Android app on my phone. Yesterday I went to go take a look at the deals being offered and was so excited to see Napoleon Perdis makeup. Napoleon Perdis is an Australian Makeup artist with his own high end makeup brand. I've heard some good things about the makeup so I was excited to see that I could try it at a discounted price. I couldn't resist and I purchased the Luxe All Night Palette which has very bright eyeshadows normally $49 I purchased it for $25 ( a 49% savings!). It includes 4 blushes 4 eyeshadows and 4 lip glosses. First pic is of the palette I snagged can't wait for it to come.
Here's my link to join the site please click and join when anyone use's my link to join I'm eligible for a $10 credit! Haute Look Link Click Me
The second deal is from BH Cosmetics remember that really popular 88 eyeshadow palette that you've seen all over YouTube well they sell it and at a better price then the other seller everyone gets it from. They also sell brushes, Lip glosses, and other makeup bits. Right now they are having a Mid Year Sale and the palettes are at an awesome discount. I would love to get the 88 color Palette in Matte ( I'm really into Matte shadows lately) originally $18.95 for just $10.42!
I have a little mini haul post coming up I couldn't resist that NYX sale that Haute Look had and I purchased a palette. I hope you Gorgeous Gals found this post helpful. Please feel free to comment or ask any Questions.
Friday, May 25, 2012
I was tagged by Momo
1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on the blog.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, as well as, creating your own eleven for the people you will tag.
3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.
4. Go to their page and tell them.
5. No tags back.
6. You legitimately have to tag.
Momo's Questions for me are:
1. What inspires you to Blog? I love sharing the thrill of of good shopping trip with others, letting others know where a good deal can be found, and sharing beauty tips and tricks that I learn.
2. What celebrity do you admire most? Hmm I would say Dita Von Tease my style is totally different but I love the way she is always perfectly coiffed, polished, and poised.
3. What are your plans for this Summer? I have a little boy and I plan to take him to the beach for the first time this summer. I plan on visiting a water park for the first time in a long time. I also plan on rocking a fabulous plus sized vintage inspired tankini with big glamourous shades, huge curly hair, and absolutely no shame.
4. What are your best Beauty Tips to give someone? I actually got this tip from my Mom. Use Vaseline for darn near everything. After your bath or shower at night Moisturize your feet, then put on a thick coating of vaseline, and over that a pair of cotton socks. Sleep in the socks overnight and wake up to super soft feet. It also makes an awesome moisturizer when I'm wearing a dress and want my legs to look smooth, soft, and to have a nice sheen. I apply a thin layer of vaseline then my urban decay shimmering body powder to highlight the center of my legs then my legs have a superstar glow.
5. What cartoon character are you most like & why?
Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke because she's very quiet and shy and I'm that way at least at first.
6. Tell us about your Worst Day you've had in school/college. Everyday in my Math college course talk about lost lol Math is my worst subject
7. How do you show your Individuality? I like to show my individuality through fashion I take inspiration from different cultures, and music. Gyaru and Neo Soul are some of my largest influences at the moment.
8. What are some of your favorite TV shows? I love Asian Drama's I don't really watch much American TV anymore. Right now I'm loving Absolute Boyfriend (Taiwan), and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (Korea), One of my all time favorites shows is We got Married (Korea) although it's impossible to find full episodes (If anyone know's where I can find full eps contact me!)
9. How do you deal with Haters?
10. Who's your favorite Blogger or Blog to read?
I love Universal Doll, Also Momo's Moment, and recently Naturally Erratic
11. How do you feel about today's New Generation?
I feel that a lot of the manners that were instilled in us are lacking in the new generation. We show respect to our elders and know how to use Please and Thank you. I rarely see this in the younger generation sadly.
I am tagging:
9.Lain Barbie Eyes
Here are my Questions for the ladies above:
1. How would you define your style?
2. What do you like about blogging?
3. What is you absolute favorite beauty item and Why?
4.What kind of Music do you enjoy?
5.What is your favorite Beauty Brand?
6.What's Your favorite Color?
7.Tell me something about you that most people wouldn't expect?
8.Lipstick or Lipgloss?
9.How tall are you?
10.What's your Favorite Magazine and Why?
11.What are your top 5 Favorite blogs?
Thursday, May 24, 2012
First up is Madame Madeline
This is an absolutely awesome site that sells faux lashes. When I found this site it was like I had died and gone to lash heaven the selection is huge and the prices are really good even before the sales and promos that they run quite frequently. Well currently they are running a promo for %15 off your order just enter the promo code COMPACT at checkout. This promotion will end on June 4th so Ladies take advantage I know I will be stocking up on my beloved Demi Wispies!
on my favorite past time Youtube where you can get really great discounts on name brand goods. You do have to join the site to take advantage of the deals but there is absolutely no obligation to buy anything. You will be sent emails with the days sale events, new deals are added each day for different things like shoes from a certain designer, or makeup from a certain brand. The only draw back is that no doubt you will see something that you just have to have everyday. I received my Today's Events email and saw that there were deals available on NYX! I have a few of the shade sticks and I love the lip glosses that I have tried but I've been wanting to they their shadows and this is the perfect time for me to do it. They have a huge palette with - 36 Eyeshadows- Highlight & Contour Powder - 2 Dual-Sided Bronzers - 5 Blushes - 5 Lip colors - Includes applicator brushes and mirror that normally sells for $30 for just $18 that's 40% off Also if join using my link I get a $10 credit when you make your first purchase. Here's my link http://www.hautelook.com/short/3ErqR
Wednesday, May 23, 2012
Next Items I got were lashes the first ones I ordered from Pinky Paradise they are a Japanese brand called I love matsuge. I ordered bottom lashes in the syle Dolphin Eye the box contains 5 sets for $19.99, I picked up 2 boxes of Ardell Wispies from Target (but I lost one uggh) $3.89 each, and I ordered 6 boxes of Ardell Demi Wispies from Madame Madeline they were having a sale on them they were 2.48 each then I had a 10% coupon code KSHARE which brought them down to just $2.24 a set! That's a pretty awesome deal I just started wearing Demi Wispies and I LOVE them.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Friday, March 30, 2012
Swatches are from Left to right Creame D'Nude, Vegas Volt, Chatterbox, Countessa Fluorescent.
So Far my Favorites are Vegas Volt, and Countessa Fluorescent they look awesome on and work with my skin tone. The others I will have to work a little bit with but I'm a firm believer that you can make any color work for you there are multiple things you can do like add a lipliner, put a gloss on top, or blot.
Hope You Gorgeous Gals enjoyed my Haul Follow me and please feel free to comment or ask any questions
Saturday, March 10, 2012
First here are the things I purchased from Urban Decay
From left to right:
Book of Shadows IV this item was too good a deal to pass up it was listed as $44 on the site but there is a $15 off promo code this brings the price to just $29! The promo code is SEVENTEEN11
Fun Palette from the Feminine, Dangerous Fun collection on sale for $16
Afterglow Glide on Cheek tint in Quickie $24
Surreal Skin Mineral makeup in Trippy $31
Sparkling Lickable body powder in Cocoa on sale for $9
The next item is from Coastal Scents. I ordered the 22 piece brush set. The set comes in a faux leather brush roll. and I also received a free bumper sticker that says Makeup Addict I love it :D
22 piece Brush Set $34.95 after promo code item was $24.81!
I wanted new storage something that looks sleek I stumbled across these drawer units on youtube I compared the prices on a couple of sites and decided to order from Organize-It because they offered the lowest price. I ordered 4 One did arrive cracked but I called Customer Service and they did agree to send another one to me right away. I hope this one Arrives in good condition.
Clear 3 Drawer units with chrome knobs $11.99 each
I found a promo code %12 off orders $50 or more just the drawers weren't enough to get the discount so I also ordered a pack of Sqeezit tube squeezers for 2.99 this brought the total to 44.84. In case anyone wants the promo code it's EM8845
I also needed a new item for storing my cotton buds and cotton pads I made a trip to one of my favorite stores Ikea. I didn't find anything I liked in the bathroom section but I found something right away in the kitchen section I believe these jars are actually meant to store food but they are just the right size for what I needed.
2 Kitchen storage Jars $3.99 each
That's what I've received so far. I still have one more order coming with my lenses and lashes. I will post that up as soon as it arrives. I will be posting reviews on these items as well after I have a chance to use them. If anyone has any questions or comments feel free to add them. Bye Bye Gorgeous Gals
Wednesday, March 7, 2012
- My Curls
- How very soft it feels
- The length. Currently BSL and mine all mine
2) Top Three things you have learnt since being on your hair journey
- To detangle under running water
- To take my time and never rush and rip through my hair when detangling
- Protein and moisture must be balanced
3) Top three things you want to accomplish during your hair journey
- Learn how to defeat these single strand knots SSKs
- Make it to my Long Term length goal of Waist Length (when straightened)
- Prevent as much breakage as possible
4) Top Three things/Products you love:
- Coconut Oil ( love this stuff I use it as a prepoo, oil rinse, to seal, to moisturize my skin etc etc)
- Aubreys Organics GPB conditioner
- HE Hello Hydration
5) Top three Hair inspirations (youtube or otherwise)
- glamtwinz334 (You Tube with straightened hair)
- Flower Hair (Hair Forum)
- FusionofCultures (YouTube)