Friday, May 25, 2012

Get to Know Me *Tag*


I was tagged by Momo

Rules:

1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves on the blog.

2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, as well as, creating your own eleven for the people you will tag.

3. Choose eleven people and link them in your blog.

4. Go to their page and tell them.

5. No tags back.

6. You legitimately have to tag.

Momo's Questions for me are:

1. What inspires you to Blog? I love sharing the thrill of of good shopping trip with others, letting others know where a good deal can be found, and sharing beauty tips and tricks that I learn.

 2. What celebrity do you admire most? Hmm I would say Dita Von Tease my style is totally different but I love the way she is always perfectly coiffed, polished, and poised.

3. What are your plans for this Summer? I have a little boy and I plan to take him to the beach for the first time this summer. I plan on visiting a water park for the first time in a long time. I also plan on rocking a fabulous plus sized vintage inspired tankini with big glamourous shades, huge curly hair, and absolutely no shame.

 4. What are your best Beauty Tips to give someone? I actually got this tip from my Mom. Use Vaseline for darn near everything. After your bath or shower at night Moisturize your feet, then put on a thick coating of vaseline, and over that a pair of cotton socks. Sleep in the socks overnight and wake up to super soft feet. It also makes an awesome moisturizer when I'm wearing a dress and want my legs to look smooth, soft, and to have a nice sheen. I apply a thin layer of vaseline then my urban decay shimmering body powder to highlight the center of my legs then my legs have a superstar glow.

5. What cartoon character are you most like & why?
Sawako from Kimi ni Todoke because she's very quiet and shy and I'm that way at least at first.

 6. Tell us about your Worst Day you've had in school/college. Everyday in my Math college course talk about lost lol Math is my worst subject

 7. How do you show your Individuality? I like to show my individuality through fashion I take inspiration from different cultures, and music. Gyaru and Neo Soul are some of my largest influences at the moment.

8. What are some of your favorite TV shows? I love Asian Drama's I don't really watch much American TV anymore. Right now I'm loving Absolute Boyfriend (Taiwan), and Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (Korea), One of my all time favorites shows is We got Married (Korea) although it's impossible to find full episodes (If anyone know's where I can find full eps contact me!)

9. How do you deal with Haters?
I just Chuckle and Keep it Moving. I refuse to devote much of my time to negativity.

10. Who's your favorite Blogger or Blog to read?
 I love Universal Doll, Also Momo's Moment,  and recently Naturally Erratic

11. How do you feel about today's New Generation?
I feel that a lot of the manners that were instilled in us are lacking in the new generation. We show respect to our elders and know how to use Please and Thank you. I rarely see this in the younger generation sadly.

I am tagging:
1.Naija Barbie
2.Naturally Erratic
3.Lisha
4.Vickii
5.Jacqueline
6.Savage
7.Philicia Glee
8.Angel
9.Lain Barbie Eyes
10.NatsuHime
11.Nessa

Here are my Questions for the ladies above:

1. How would you define your style?

2. What do you like about blogging?

3. What is you absolute favorite beauty item and Why?

4.What kind of Music do you enjoy?

5.What is your favorite Beauty Brand?

6.What's Your favorite Color?

7.Tell me something about you that most people wouldn't expect?

8.Lipstick or Lipgloss?

9.How tall are you?

10.What's your Favorite Magazine and Why?

11.What are your top 5 Favorite blogs?

No comments:

Post a Comment