Friday, June 15, 2012

Amazing Deals

Hey Gorgeous Gals I'm back to let you know about a couple of Amazing Deals Ive discovered this week.
The first deal is offered a new favorite site of mine Haute Look. I love this site and check it out everyday from the Android app on my phone. Yesterday I went to go take a look at the deals being offered and was so excited to see Napoleon Perdis makeup. Napoleon Perdis is an Australian Makeup artist with his own high end makeup brand. I've heard some good things about the makeup so I was excited to see that I could try it at a discounted price. I couldn't resist and I purchased the Luxe All Night Palette which has very bright eyeshadows normally $49 I purchased it for $25 ( a 49% savings!). It includes 4 blushes 4 eyeshadows and 4 lip glosses. First pic is of the palette I snagged can't wait for it to come.

Here's my link to join the site please click and join when anyone use's my link to join I'm eligible for a $10 credit! Haute Look Link Click Me
The second deal is from BH Cosmetics remember that really popular 88 eyeshadow palette that you've seen all over YouTube well they sell it and at a better price then the other seller everyone gets it from. They also sell brushes, Lip glosses, and other makeup bits. Right now they are having a Mid Year Sale and the palettes are at an awesome discount. I would love to get the 88 color Palette in Matte ( I'm really into Matte shadows lately) originally $18.95 for just $10.42!

I have a little mini haul post coming up I couldn't resist that NYX sale that Haute Look had and I purchased a palette. I hope you Gorgeous Gals found this post helpful. Please feel free to comment or ask any Questions.

No comments:

Post a Comment