Tuesday, April 30, 2013

MUA Diary: Soft Peach and Purples

My friend I featured on my last MUA Diary actually generated some business for me by posting the pics of her makeup on Facebook a friend of hers booked me to do her makeup for her birthday. She advised that she wanted a softer look so I used peaches, browns, and purples. She loved the lipcolor Heroine and requested that as well. I lined her lips with a fuschia liner first then put on the lipstick skipping the center of her lips for a contoured look. I contoured and highlighted her face as well.



You can tell from the pics she really loved the look. I got to stay for the festivities which was awesome. I got to see firsthand how her makeup got such a great response and I also got to network a little.
Please follow my blog and feel free to leave a question or a comment I have more MUA Diary post coming up and a couple of hauls.

No comments:

Post a Comment