Sunday, April 14, 2013

MUA Diary:Neutral Eyes and Ruby Woo lips

Here is another look I did on myself over the winter this was a date night look very Romantic. I did a Neutral Contoured eye with Ruby Woo on the lips and cat eye liner.

All products M.A.C unless otherwise noted

Eyes: Too faced shadow insurance as primer, Brule and Maid of Honor mixed on the lids, Urban decay sin on just the center of the lid, Saddle and Brown Down in the crease, Brule as highlight, and Blacktrack fluid line to line

Cheeks: Bh Cosmetics 10 color palette no name but the pink color on the bottom row left side

Face: Studio Fix powder plus foundation, Saddle to contour my nose, Pro longwear concealer, Ben Nye banana powder to set the concealer

Lips: Nyx Plush Red lipliner, Ruby Woo lipstick
Please feel free to follow my blog or to leave any questions or comments below

No comments:

Post a Comment