Friday, April 12, 2013

MUA Diary: Navy Smokey Eyes/Nude lips

Hello Ladies so as my lovely followers know I have been building my kit to start working as a freelance Makeup Artist. My kit is complete and I have been doing some looks and attempting to generate some business for myself. Post featuring my work on myself and others will be featured under the title MUA Diary. This is a look I actually did back over the winter I feel like my skills have grown since but I wanted to document that progression.

Products used are M.A.C Unless otherwise specified


Eyes:Too Faced Eyeshadow insurance as primer, Nyx Jumbo eye pencil in Black bean as a base, Carbon (black closest to the lashes ), Meet the Fleet(Navy blue up to the eye crease), Bark (dark brown blended into the crease), and Brule as highlight(beige)


Face: Graftobian HD Glamour Creme Foundation in Sienna, Ben Nye translucent Powder in Neutral, and Topaz on the High points of the face to highlight


Cheeks: Bh Cosmetics 10 color Blush Palette Color has no name but it is a medium pink


Lips: Lips lined with NYX Dark brown lip liner, and NYX round lipstick in Tea with clear gloss on top


Please let me know what you think any questions or comments leave them below.

1 comment:

  1. Love this look, it would be great to know what you used to create it!

    Just followed!


    Check out my blog?
    http://ablognamedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete